For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 the data controller is Fay Campbell Limited of Acorn House, 33 Churchfield Road, London, W3 6AY.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, email address and telephone number.
- Information we collect about you.With regard to each of your visits to our website we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our website (including date and time), page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction formation (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page;
- Information we receive from other sources.Where we are working closely with third parties including, for example, business partners, advertising networks and analytical providers, we will notify you when we receive information from them about you and the purpose for which we intend to use that information.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION IS USED
We may use your information to:
- send you our newsletters from time to time;
- ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- administer our website and for internal operations such as troubleshooting, data analytics, research and statistical purposes; and.
- as part of our efforts to keep our website safe and secure.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use it for such purposes of if we intend to disclose it to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your rights to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise this right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to any of our group companies (which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006) and also to selected third parties in the following circumstances:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our website.
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will supply your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of all (or part of) such business or assets;
- if Fay Campbell Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party;
- if we are required to do so by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ourselves or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
We take your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which we hold about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to meet our costs in responding, we will charge you a fee of £10.